Sobre Este Curso
If you’re someone who has a LOT on their plate and wants to find a system to handle it all, but who also craves downtime for yourself, this course is for you.
In this course, I distill all of the content, strategies, techniques and skills that I acquired, developed and implemented over 15+ years managing Operations and HR in start-ups (and that I use daily with my clients in my time-management coaching practice) into an easy-to-follow, step-by-step process for anyone looking to get more out of their time.
Objectivos De Aprendizagem
Use your single trusted system to collect and manage your tasks
Prioritize effectively to make sure you're working on the right things, at the right time
Plan your daily, weekly, and long-term work & goals to save time and reduce stress
Use single-tasking, time blocking, documentation and breaks to more effectively focus on the job
- Be generally computer literate (ability to use spreadsheets and docs, ability to download an app on your phone, etc.)
- Be interested in improving productivity so that you are able to do more of what you want, and less of what you don't
- Be ready to put in the work to change and transform your work/life balance
- Employees or working parents who feel unorganized, overwhelmed, or stretched thin
- Managers/executives who are learning to handle their own work and be effective leaders at the same time
- People who are having trouble creating the right balance in their lives